Signing in to Astrospheric will allow you to use Favorites,
Community Favorites, Subspace, and other great features. You can
sign in from multiple devices and even the website which let's
you use these features from anywhere.
Astrospheric uses an email address to verify your identity.
Supply your email address and you'll receive a verification code
to complete the sign in process.
"Sign In" button in Astrospheric to get started.
If you're using your PC's browser, you'll find
sign in located
to the right of the forecast.
Enter your email address and tap "Submit"
Check your email for a verification code.
Once it arrives, enter the code in Astrospheric
All done! You can now start using all of the features available in Astrospheric.
Your email will never be shared or sold with a 3rd party without your permission.
>Please note that if you join a Subspace group, the group Admins will have access to your email address.
Frequently asked Sign In questions
- Do I have to supply my primary email address, or can I user
a "throw-away" email address?
- Use whatever email address you want so long as you can
access email at the address and remember to use it wherever
you sign in to Astrospheric.
- I never received the email, what do I do?
- Make sure the email address you supplied in Astrospheric
- Emails from Astrospheric will usually arrive within
a few seconds, but sometimes email servers can delay delivery
- Check your SPAM folder
- Add "email@example.com" to your safe sender list
and try the sign in process again
- Try a different email account
- Can I sign in on more than one device?
- Yes. Simply follow the sign in process on each device
you'd like to use
- Can I use the same verification code more than once?
- No. Each time you attempt to sign in, a new verification
code will be created. The verification code is not a
password and will expire after some time
- I don't have an email address (or my email address is shared
with multiple people), is there another way to sign in?
- I signed in, but for some reason I have to sign in again,
- If you don't use Astrospheric for a long time, the
website or app may ask you to sign in again to verify your
- If you uninstall and re-install the Astrospheric app
then you'll need to sign in again
- If your web browser deletes cookies set by Astrospheric,
you'll have to sign in again